Saturday, September 3, 2011

track: Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin - Fame (David Bowie cover)



This track is the definition of a stomper. It's garage rocker Ty Segall with frequent collaborator Mikal Cronin covering David Bowie. I don't need to say more than that, do I? Listen to it already.



I've been hanging on to this track for a few weeks now, waiting to receive my Group Flex book from Castle Face Records to do a proper review. But the thing is almost completely sold out. After waiting several weeks for mine to arrive, I got an email saying it wasn't coming. Luckily, I was able to re-order it from Insound. Check this sexy package out on Everybody Taste, and order one real quick-like if it sounds like something you might be interested in. Hopefully I'll be doing a packaging review in a couple days when and if it arrives.

No comments: